Clinix is a healthcare provider whose main aim is to achieve world-class status as aquality medical services provider so as to be the organisational choice for all in every part of the society we work with.
As a brainchild of individuals who are well-versed entrepreneurs with many years of core competence in health and medical services provision. The company is fully committed to continuously pursue excellence and provide world-class products and services to all her customers.
Established in 2006 and born out of the principle that accessible, affordable and quality healthcare should be available to everyone without compromising the quality of service or overall treatment outcome, Clinix has paved its position as a formidable player in the primary healthcare provider sector.
To achieve its goal of bringing high standards affordable healthcare services closer to the people, Clinix focuses on the following approaches integrated into their work plan.
- Starting up clinics and nursing homes strategically and geographically spread throughout Kenya and the East Africa Region;
- Setting up and running or managing corporate organisations staff clinics in their premises.
- Signing up corporate healthcare accounts
- Offer Clinix HealthCare Membership Schemes
- Free healthcare services for identified needy cases
- Provide a wide range of medical and dental primary healthcare services under one roof. Most of the clinics operate 7 days a week with timings ranging between 8 hours and 24 hours.
- Expose our patients to internationally recognised standards of patient care, health and safety regulations and facility management that guarantee the delivery of superior healthcare product.
- Sensitise our patients on any changes in socio-economic factors and industry trends, and to arrest any potential problems before they emerge.
The facilities are open to all levels of the society with a focus on those who are shut out from other health facilities due to distance, prohibitive costs or lack of necessary services.
- Corporate Account holders
- Insurance cover holders
- Walk-in Patients
- Organisations that require in-house clinics
- Individuals needing ambulance services
- NHIF members
Value Added Benefits to Corporate Organisations
- Provision of wide range of services with excellent value for money rates to employer groups and medical schemes that are exceptionally competitive in these markets, both of which increasingly seek high-value healthcare products without compromising the quality of the service.
- Geographical spread means that not only are the staff members catered for but in many instances even their dependants have access to health services
- More likelihood of having a health service provider to staff when they are on out of station duties
- Ambulatory services
- Medical check-ups
- Medical camps
- Provision of Para-Medical Services during social functions such as sports days
- Well men clinics
- Well woman clinics
- Pre-employment medical check ups
- Food handlers tests
- Ophthalmology check up for transport industry
- Audiology assessment for industries where hearing is critical or where the effects of equipment on hearing is an issue
- Job related counselling
- Chronic diseases management
- Health talks on agreed upon topics
- Medical leaflets and medical newsletters
- Provision of first aid kits and first aid lessons on demand